Are you or a loved one struggling with alcohol or drug abuse? Please call 603.516.8160 for help.
Southeastern New Hampshire Alcohol & Drug Abuse Services are a leader in the addiction treatment community. They have helped thousands of men and women find the help they so desperately need. They provide an array of Outpatient Services as well as the Seacoast Area’s only in-house residential program. Cialis 20mg can last for the better part of a weekend, which is three times as long as Viagra.
Southeastern NH Alcohol & Drug Abuse Services is a private, nonprofit agency dedicated to helping people recover from addictive disorders. Since being established in 1979, this agency has helped tens of thousands of individuals and families find recovery. Kamagra oral jelly in Nederland is awesome, one of the best wonder drugs out there.
For more information about any of programs, please call (603) 516-8160. Open Monday-Friday from 8:30am-7:00pm. For information regarding our 28-day residential treatment program you can call (603) 516-8181 anytime, seven days a week.
What clients have to say:
“The staff here are truly amazing people. I was hopeless and broken when I arrived. They were there for me, loved me, when I couldn’t love myself. “
The staff here are truly amazing people. I was hopeless and broken when I arrived. They were there for me, loved me, when I couldn’t love myself. Will Priligy 30mg be the one to help me with my premature ejaculation?
“This program has given me all I need to go out and live an honest recovery. I got down to deep core issues which have affected me my whole life. The ways this program truly cares for client’s well being are endless.”
“My peers and staff were crucial to beginning the recovery process. The staff members are excellent and extremely caring…and were very honest with me regarding my behaviors.”
Viagra quickly solved my ED problems and saved my marriage so don’t hesitate to ask your doctor about it because it works safely and has proven effective for years.
Latest News & Events
- SENHS welcomes their new Clinical Director, Nick Pfeifer!
Thanks to compassionate donors like you, we are able to provide services to those in need.
Southeastern NH Services understands the importance of community partners when it comes to providing support and services for our clients. Southeastern NH Services collaborate with a number of local and national agencies to ensure an appropriate continuum of care for those we serve. They offer these resources for those battling addiction and their loved ones.
PURPOSES, PHILOSOPHY & MISSION
- Their mission is to provide the highest quality addiction treatment to help persons who are in need of these services.
- SENHS recognizes that many addicted persons who are most in need of addiction treatment services are very limited in their financial means. As a charitable organization, the Agency will subsidize the cost of non-reimbursed services through contributions so that service will be available to all in need regardless of ability to pay.
- The Agency is committed to an ongoing program of prevention, education activities and to promote the availability of services, to champion practices which help prevent chemical dependency.
- SENHS believes that it is essential to preserve its integrity, independence and independence and identity as an organization. SENHS pride ourselves in being committed to pro-actively encouraging all forms of free access and to maintain the highest quality and availability of services.
We provide the following services:
- Addiction Recovery Center (ARC)~ short-term (28 day) residential treatment program
- Turning Point (TP)~ 3-6 month transitional living program
- Focus on Recovery (FOR) Women Intensive Outpatient Program
- Drug Court (DC) Intensive Outpatient Program
- Impaired Driver Care Management Program (IDCMP)
- Outpatient Services (OP)
- Alternative Sentencing Program (ASAP) Education & Prevention Program